Every day positive changes are making the Greater Buffalo Niagara region the place to be!
With summer right around the corner, here are 5 hot new developments to look out for:
1. The largest maritime celebration in Buffalo’s history sails into the Waterfront July 4th! https://www.buffalorising.com/2019/04/the-biggest-celebration-in-the-history-of-the-buffalo-waterfront-sails-in-this-summer/?fbclid=IwAR0nvjn9JDmh0hbLmnOreKdl4_oraUBqGpxFRNUFBqqG2g19N2jEdkXwjsk
2. Buffalo now has a ‘Tool Library’ where you can rent pretty much anything for your DIY home project.
Check it out at http://www.thetoollibrary.org/
3. We have at least 9 and counting restaurants where you can order great Vegetarian Wings that taste like the real thing!
Check out: Step Out Buffalo for more info.
4. Niagara Falls Maid of the Midst fleet is going green with all electric ships.
If you’re in Western New York during the summer months, you must check out the Maid of the Midst! It’s the best way to see Niagara Falls.
5. The tallest ride in New York State, the ‘Sky Screamer’ is now at Darien Lake.
At 242 Feet high, this ride will give you great views of over the flat lands of Western New York during the day as well as an amazing view of the city skyline at night.